A fabulous class to learn all the basic principles of sugar paste or to refine existing expertise. This class is perfect for those wanting to learn the techniques required to decorate their own celebration cakes. At the end of the day you will take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake and 2 cup cakes.
• Cut, level, fill and mask cakes with buttercream
• Cover a cake and presentation board with sugar paste
• Decorate with butterflies, blossoms and hand-rolled rosebuds
• Buttercream and sugar paste cup cakes for a smooth professional finish
• Basic Royal Icing techniques
• Finish with ribbon
No previous experience is needed for this class. All you need to do is bring yourself, as all ingredients, equipment and tools will be supplied on the day. We will give you a Madeleine’s bag to carry your beautifully decorated cakes home.
Naturally there will be cake — and lots of it — to have throughout the day. There will also be a 30 minute break for lunch. We’re situated in East Sheen where you’ll find numerous cafés and places to eat.
All students are offered a 10% discount on any purchases made from our Cake Boutique during the day of class, and 10% off future classes booked on the day.
If you would prefer to have private tuition please get in touch, as we may be able to arrange a private tutor.
Maximum number of students